Welcome to the MLC Audio Experience
Our unique legal talents, extensive experience, and deep understanding of the law permits us to provide you with practical legal advice you can rely on. Our passion for the law originates from our own desire to understand how to protect our families and assets. Thus, the mission statement of Morris Law Center: “We prepare for you for the future, and protect you along the way.”
From living trusts, to LLCs, to trademarks, to personal injury auto accidents – and everything in between – our goal is to keep you informed. With the MLC Audio Experience, we hope to further your knowledge of the law, and to help answer any questions you may have. Whether you need a lawyer, are a law student, or are just interested in our justice system, we are happy to have you as part of our community.
Shows On Our Channel
We currently host two shows on the MLC Audio Experience:
Around the Gavel
Around the Gavel is our newest show to join the MLC Audio Experience. Around the Gavel aims to go more in depth than #MLClive and offers a bit more of a personal insight into all things law related, including interviews with our law firm’s partners, Sarah Morris and Brian Morris. We delve into questions such as, “Should you go to law school?” or “What should I look out for when creating a marital trust?” We also share anecdotes that we’ve personally experienced to provide an inside look into the topics at hand.
We intend for Around the Gavel to allow us to develop a deeper relationship with the legal community, law students, and anyone who wants to learn more about our justice system and how it works. As always, please feel free to reach out to us to let us know what you’d like to hear about on our show. We love answering questions, and we’d be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Welcome, please join us and listen in. We look forward to connecting with you. After you settle in, we appreciate you leaving us a review on your podcast platform to let us know what you think.
The MLC Audio Experience began with #MLClive, a short format live show. #MLClive is the law firm’s educational show that happens every Thursday at 4 PM live on our Facebook and Instagram pages. The clips are typically under ten minutes long, and our speakers discuss all things law related – from their opinions on national laws to tutorials on how to sign up for an LLC.
With over 100 episodes to date, #MLClive has become a staple for the firm and how we interact with our community. On the MLC Audio Experience, the audio clips from #MLClive are uploaded for your listening pleasure, so you can listen to it at your convenience. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time to let us know if there’s something you’d like to hear more about.
- Legal Discussions in Mortgage Lending with Alderus Mortgage | Around the Gavel Episode 25
- In an Emergency, Do You Have an Incapacity Plan? | Around the Gavel Episode 24
- Best Practices to Avoid Litigation | Around the Gavel Episode 23
- What Are the Differences Between Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts | Around the Gavel Episode 22
- Tips for Setting Up a Nevada Business Entity | Around The Gavel Episode 21
- Legal Issues in Las Vegas Real Estate with Allison Jung | Around the Gavel Episode 20
- What Happens If Someone in Nevada Dies Without a Will? | Around the Gavel Episode 19
- Legal Issues in Certified Public Accounting with MJ Huffman | Around The Gavel Episode 18
- Probate Series Part 4: Full-Blown Probate | Around the Gavel Episode 17
- Probate Series Part 3: Summary Administration | Around the Gavel Episode 16
- Probate Series Part 2: Set Aside Estates | Around the Gavel Episode 15
- Probate Series Part 1: Affidavit of Entitlement | Around the Gavel Episode 14
- Real Estate with Darcy Dauderis | Around The Gavel Episode 13
- Should You Go To Law School? | Around the Gavel Episode 1
- Understanding Series LLCs | Around the Gavel Episode 12