Nevada – Attorney
Sarah A. Morris co-founded Morris Law Center with Brian Morris in 2015. Sarah regularly appears in both State and Federal Court in Nevada.
Prior to founding Morris Law Center, Sarah gained a broad range of experience at several law firms. This experience includes working for a well-known national insurance defense firm, as well as a boutique California based firm focused on mortgage banking.
In between law firms, Sarah spent a year in house at a national insurance company managing their litigation files. While in law school, Sarah worked as a Legal Extern to Judge Mark Gibbons in the Eighth Judicial District.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Sarah owned her own business, which she sold shortly after law school. As a child and through high school, Sarah traveled around the world due to her father’s job with the Foreign Service. Consequently, she loves to travel and experience new cultures.
Primary Areas of Practice
Bar Admissions & Licenses
- State Bar of Nevada, 2003
- United States District Court: District of Nevada, 2003
- Nevada Department of Business and Industry, Real Estate Division, Real Estate Salesperson, 2013
- Nevada Department of Business and Industry, Division of Insurance, Captive Insurance Attorney, 2015
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Juris Doctor, 2002.
- University of New Mexico, Magna Cum Laude, 2000.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Double Major, Classical History and Art History
- Vice-Chair, Global Business Committee, Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (“GLVAR”)
- Nevada Justice Association
- Member, Global Advisory Board for Education for Sharing (E4S), an international, non-profit organization with the mission of forming better global citizens from childhood through the power of play.