Nevada – Attorney
Timothy A. Wiseman joined Morris Law Center in 2017. Tim regularly appears in both State and Federal Court in Nevada.
Tim worked in technology prior to becoming an attorney, when he was a database administrator and programmer as well as technical support. Tim has several articles published in trade publications on database security and programming. He is MCDBA, MCITP, and A+ Certified.
Tim served in the United States Army as a Military Intelligence officer immediately after college, rising to the rank of 1st Lieutenant. He has served as both an Assistant Battalion Intelligence Officer and a Platoon leader. During this time, he deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan where he participated in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom as part of the 82nd Airborne Division. This included service in Afghanistan during Afghanistan’s first democratic elections.
Primary Areas of Practice
Bar Admissions & Licenses
- State Bar of Nevada, 2015
- United States District Court: District of Nevada, 2017
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Juris Doctor, 2014
- Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, 2002
- Why the Religious Freedom Restoration Act Cannot Protect Sacred Sites, 5 Am. Indian L. J. 139 (2016).
- Encryption, Forced Decryption and the Constitution, 11 ISJLP 525 (2015).
- Note, Limiting Innovation through Willful Blindness, 14 Nev. L. J. 210 (2013)
- “The Law of the Playful [Un]Dead: The Influences of Intellectual Property Law on Zombie Video Games” in The Playful Undead and Video Games (Webley & Zackariasson, Eds, 2019)